We observe and describe the following exterior components and mention their condition in our report:
- Exterior wall cladding, siding, trim and flashings
- Permanent windows and doors, flashings and mouldings
- Eaves, including fascia and soffits
- Walkways, decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches and railings, garage and car ports or driveways
We mention in the report:
- The presence of electric garage door openers and safety devices
- Whether or not any electric garage door opener automatically reverses or
stops when meeting reasonable resistance during closing
- The presence of vegetation, soil grading slopes, water drainage systems,
and retaining walls when any one or the other of these systems can have an
effect on the condition of the main building.
We operate all permanent exterior doors, including garage doors that are
operated manually or using a permanently installed electric door opener.
Note we are not required to observe the following non-permanent
- Storm windows, storm doors, screening, shutters, awnings and similar seasonal accessories
- Glazing or barred window protection
- Soil geology, composition and/or other conditions of the soil including any underground component
- Dykes, retaining walls and docks bordering a body water
- Recreational facilities
Residential Inspection Montreal inspects all systems listed below.
Call for a Quote: 514 632 7404