We observe and describe permanently installed heating systems,
whether primary, secondary or other, including:
- Energy source
- Type of heating equipment
- Normal operating controls
- Automatic safety controls
- The material and the condition of the exterior of chimneys, the flues and dampers
- heat distribution systems, including:
- the condition of registers and air filters
We mention in the report:
- the presence or absence of a permanently installed heat source in each habitable room, unfinished basement areas and crawl spaces
- fuel tank, including:
- year of manufacture
- the location and the condition of supply piping
- fill and vent piping
We operate permanently installed heating systems using normal operating controls.
We open access panels provided by the manufacturer or installer for routine homeowner maintenance, where this operation does not require any tools.
Note we are not required to observe or verify:
- The interior of the following elements:
Electronic air filters
The uniformity or adequacy of heat supply to each habitable room.
- heating devices or apparatus
Residential Inspection Montreal inspects all systems listed below.
Call for a Quote: 514 632 7404